Withdrawal / Transfer certificate
- 1. In case of withdrawal during the session a written notice one month in advance should be given with the fee for three months.
- 2. In case of withdrawal after the current session a written notice should be given within 7 days of new session failing which fees for three months will be charged even if the student does not join the next class.
- 3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- 4. Student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- a. Indiscipline
- b. Unsatisfactory progress in work
- c. Irregularity
- d. Fail for the second consecutive year
- e. Non co-operation and irresponsible behavior of parents/guardians towards any member of school staff.